留学前后大对比,说的不就是我吗!

  • A+
摘要

是这样的嘛?

Here are some of the differences you might find between living in China, studying overseas and coming back home again. 


Sleep


Living at home: Chat with friends online until 11pm then go to bed.


留学前:晚上11点结束和朋友的聊天以后睡觉



Studying overseas: Fall asleep at 2am while still doing homework.


留学时:写作业到凌晨2点困到睡着



After you return: Stay up late almost every night to make the most of the precious time you have with your friends.


回国后:夜夜不睡,怕浪费宝贵的和大家相处的时间



Eat


留学前:喜欢吃麦当劳、肯德基、牛排所有一切洋玩意儿


Living at home: Visit McDonald's, KFC and other Western-style restaurants frequently. Be willing to try any Western food.



留学时:喜欢吃大米饭、凉菜、水煮鱼 、然而都不是家乡的那个味儿


Studying overseas: Try all the dishes on offer at Chinese restaurants, but struggle to find anything that really tastes like home.



回国后:就喜欢吃妈妈做的

After you return: Only want to eat your mom's food.


Style



Living at home: Always pay lots of attention to your hair style.


留学前:精心打理自己的头发


Studying abroad: Seldom go to a hair salon because of the high price.


留学时:不知道啥时候,反正已经很久没理发了


After you return: Try almost every kind of style because they are affordable again.

回国后:先来个染再来个烫动不动整个大波浪,短的接,长的剪,再折腾也贵不出国外一个小平头



Communication


Living at home: Feel free to ask your classmates any questions you might have.

留学前:不会就问同学,各种沟通无障碍


Studying abroad: Language barrier is a problem. Local students tend to think Chinese students keep to themselves when they communicate with each other in Chinese. 


留学时:语言是问题,用中文讨论还被外国人吐槽是抱团


After you return: Feels so good to be surrounded by people who share the same mother tongue.


回国后:能时时刻刻母语的感觉真好



Socialize


Living at home: WeChat


留学前:微信



Studying overseas: Facebook


留学时:FACEBOOK



After you return: Anything you can find.


回国后:只要在电脑上能找到的我全用



Family


Living at home: Never agree with your parents.


留学前:总跟爸妈对着干


Studying overseas: Always want to say "I love you", "thank you" and" sorry" to them.


留学时:天天想跟爸妈说“对不起”,“谢谢你”,“我爱你”


After you return: Still cannot tell them your feelings.


回国后:还是说不出口



Hardship


Living at home: Always complain to your parents.


留学前:跟父母埋怨重重困难



Studying overseas: Only tell them the good news.


留学时:跟父母强撑万事如意


After you return: Can't wait to say "I love you, mom and dad!" 


回国后:爸妈,我爱你!


Friends


Living at home: Content to hang around with friends whenever you see them.


留学前:街上见到朋友都兴奋地打闹一番



Studying abroad: Only say "hey", "how are you" and "what's up" to everyone.


留学时:见谁都只说 "hey", "how are you", "what's up" 


After you return: Tears in your eyes at the prospect of hugging your old friends again.


回国后:见到老朋友只想含泪拥抱



始发于微信公众号:启唯教育

鱼岛主人北欧设计傲慢与偏见复古全亚麻色织条纹宽松长连衣裙464

发表评论

:?: :razz: :sad: :evil: :!: :smile: :oops: :grin: :eek: :shock: :???: :cool: :lol: :mad: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :idea: :arrow: :neutral: :cry: :mrgreen: